Kitchen Layouts and Design Services in Madison, WI – Frey Construction
It’s important to learn about different kitchen layouts when you’re planning a kitchen remodeling job in your Madison, Wisconsin, home. Kitchen design isn’t just about adding pretty appliances and updating cabinets. First and foremost, it’s about maximizing and finding more space, improving traffic flow, and creating useful and efficient work zones to make the kitchen an inviting and functional place to be.
At Frey Construction, we help educate our clients so that they know about the different types of layouts that will help enhance their Madison, WI, homes. Some of the most popular types of kitchen layouts our customers choose from include:
- One-wall – appliances and cabinets are affixed against one wall of the kitchen; sometimes an island is included
- Galley – two walls or countertops run parallel to each other, creating a corridor; also known a walk-through kitchen
- L-shaped – two walls or countertops that are perpendicular to one another, creating an L shape
- Horseshoe – three walls or countertops that create a U shape; sometimes, the third “wall” is an island
- Island – can be featured in different types of kitchen layouts, but serves as a spot for additional counter and food prep space, storage, and seating
- Peninsula – created with an attached island, making a horseshoe kitchen into a G-shaped layout or an L-shaped kitchen into a horseshoe layout
Once you select one of the kitchen layouts that works best with your existing kitchen space, the expert designers at Frey Construction will help bring that design to life. Once you adjust and approve the final proposal, which itemizes out the exact cost of the project, our remodelers will get to work. When your kitchen remodel is complete, we’ll walk you through it to make sure that you are satisfied. And we’ll even back up our work with a 15-year workmanship warranty to give you peace of mind.
To further discuss kitchen layouts that could enhance your Madison, WI, home, contact Frey Construction.