Professional Home Insulation Services for Residents in Madison, WI
Most properties throughout the greater Madison, Wisconsin, area lack proper home insulation. What’s more, improperly installed or poor-performing insulation not only can compromise a home’s energy efficiency but also can impact its overall comfort and safety. For professionally installed insulation, homeowners in Madison and surrounding communities in Wisconsin can count on Frey Construction. Locally owned and operated since 1995, Frey Construction has earned an extraordinary reputation for its exceptional service and workmanship.
Benefits of Proper Insulation
If your home is currently without insulation or is under insulated, you will find that having new insulation installed can provide a wealth of benefits to your household. For instance, good insulation can:
- Lower your energy bills and reduce wear and tear on your HVAC system – Having new insulation installed is bound to improve your heating and cooling costs, as your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard to maintain consistent, comfortable temperatures in your home.
- Improve indoor air quality – Insulation helps prevent pollutants like dirt, dust, mold, and mildew from spreading throughout your home, allowing your family to breathe cleaner air.
- Help keep your home’s indoor temperature consistent and comfortable – When temperatures fluctuate outside, poorly insulated homes can get warm or cold more quickly and have drastic difference in temperatures between upper and lower floors.
Insulation from Frey Construction
At Frey Construction, our experts have meticulously chosen insulation products from leading manufacturers—products renowned for providing the ultimate in energy efficiency and long-term value—so you can feel confident that your home upgrade will yield positive results. We are pleased to offer multiple options for insulation, including:
- Spray foam insulation – Spray foam insulation is an ideal option for attics and other areas of your home with tight spaces, numerous nooks, and plenty of crannies. Spray foam adheres to just about any surface in your home and takes on the shape of any space it fills before solidifying in place and creating a highly energy-efficient layer of protection for your home.
- Wall insulation – Our spray foam polyurethane insulation is a great option for the walls in your home, as this type of material can get into tight spaces and fill in whatever space it enters. The result is a highly durable and thermally protective barrier throughout the walls in your home.
- Cellulose fiber insulation – This blown-in insulation is ideal for areas like your attic floors where higher levels of insulation may be needed. Cellulose insulation comes in different R-values and can be installed in varying depths to achieve the desired effect. And, because this is a loose insulation that sits in place, it is far more effective than traditional fiberglass rolls. Batting comes in a predetermined shape that must be cut to fit, leaving you with gaps and spaces that cellulose fiber insulation easily fills instead.
Get Started on Your Home Insulation Project
If you’re ready to get started on a home insulation project for your property in the greater Madison, WI, area, contact Frey Construction today. We would be happy to answer your questions and help determine if an insulation project is the right option for your home.