The climate across Wisconsin can be pretty harsh on your beautiful homes, taking the heaviest toll on your gutter systems.
Standard K-style gutter systems hardly do the job for your home! You need something that is designed specifically to handle our Wisconsin climate.
We at Frey Construction provide gutter systems that are seamless & custom-fabricated on-site to the precise dimensions of your home, so you can trust that they will fit perfectly.
Our Absolute Gutter | The Ultimate Water Dispersing System (TM) provides multiple benefits such as:
- The back of the gutter is one inch higher than the front, this allows water to be able to evacuate over the front, rather than submerging the roof edge underwater causing rot.
- 40% more water-holding capacity compared to any average gutter.
- Hardwearing durability due to being made up of a continuous piece of .032-gauge aluminum that will not rust
- Beautifully refined fascia-style gutter system that seamlessly transitions into the roofline.
- Our gutter system is custom bent for your home. No extra corners or end caps. This makes the gutter stronger with fewer seams, creating a sleek transition and clean corners.
You will also find gutter accessories like:
–Absolute Gutter Protection, an innovative gutter cover that uses water’s natural flow tendencies to keep debris out ensuring an unobstructed function of the gutter system.
–Snaplocks consisting of two pieces: a rust-resistant aluminum shaft and nylon washer which snaps together and locks into position, creating a hinge that allows a downspout extension to be flipped up easily.
–Big Mouth Outlets or extra-large gutter outlets that increase the flow capacity of downspouts, thereby reducing clogging!
–Tiplok Downspout Clip that snaps onto a vertical downspout and then slides up and down so that it can hold up the end of a downspout extension while mowing, landscaping, or gardening.
To learn more about our Absolute Gutter System: https://freyconstruction.com/gutters/