Here’s a little more dish on the Energy Tax Credit for Home Improvements:
· It’s called the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
· It was signed into law February 17, 2009
· It offers Home Energy tax credits to homeowners for the years 2009 & 2010
· If homeowners make energy-efficient improvements to their homes – windows, doors, skylights or insulation, you can receive up to 30% of the cost of the improvements back as a tax credit
· The maximum amount of the credit is $1500.
For further info, visit our website: https://freyconstruction.com/taxcredits.htm