We’ll come out to your home at your convenience to get a complete understanding of your interior remodeling project, vision and goals. After all, seeing the space enables us to visualize its full potential!
- Future intentions and history of home are discussed
- Scope of work is determined with customer’s needs and wants
- Ballpark budget is discussed
- Style and materials are discussed
- Design agreement is discussed
- Measurements & Photos are taken
Preliminary Design & Budget Development
We will explore several design options with regular feedback and refinements until you are completely satisfied, all while keeping budget in mind.
- Detailed Architectural drawings will be provided
- Elevations & 3D Renderings may be provided
- Comprehensive site survey of your home (if needed)
- Design and budget refined based on your input
We will conduct a walkthrough of the area you are planning to remodel with our Lead Carpenter, Electrician, and Plumber etc… to evaluate that the chosen design is the best for the space. This process also helps to limit any unforeseen complications that have a potential to arise in interior remodeling projects.
Final Design and Budget Review
This is where we finalize your project drawings, selections and budget.
- Minor refinements are made to design
- Products selections are made at our in house showroom
- Proposal of Estimate is presented
- Construction contract is signed
- Start and completion dates are set
This is the stage where all the behind-the-scenes preparation takes place.
- Detailed job schedule set
- Materials ordered
- Labor and sub-contractors coordinated
- Building permits obtained
You will be introduced to your Lead Carpenter and Production Manager, and you will receive a copy of the detailed job schedule including:
- Detailed project calendar
- Communication protocols
- Key client dates (vacation, etc.)
- Entire list of pre-construction items if discussed.
Your project begins on the scheduled start-date.
- Your on-site Lead Carpenter keeps you informed
- Routine site visits from Production Manager keep your job on schedule
- Professional and conscientious Frey Construction crew keeps disruption to a minimum
Work is completed on time and on budget.
- Final walkthrough is completed with Project Manager
- Warranty information is presented
- Punch list is completed
- Necessary adjustments are made for complete client satisfaction