Wrapping your home in durable beauty
Packaging is everything, and in the case of your home, it pulls double duty. Siding is the packaging that not only makes your home look more appealing but also protects it from the elements and keeps it performing efficiently.
Huge selection of siding materials, colors, and styles
Vinyl siding is perhaps the best-known option, but it’s far from the only one you’ve got. We offer a host of siding options for your home, including permanent steel siding solutions that mean you’ll never have to worry about siding your home again—ever. Our complete options include:
- Steel Siding
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Engineered Wood Siding
- Furring Master™
- Siding Master™
Simple siding solutions for everyone under the sun
Maybe you’re having a new home built. Maybe you want to change the look of an existing home. Maybe your siding merely needs repairs. Whatever your siding need, Frey Construction can do the job. When you call us for a consultation, we’ll come to your home at a time that’s convenient for you. The consultation will be structured around the type of work you need:
- If you are installing siding on a new home, we’ll discuss the building’s overall design and make educated suggestions for the type of siding that would look and function best.
- If you want to change the siding on your existing home, we’ll assess the siding that you already have, and let you know what steps are involved in changing it.
- If your siding needs repair, we’ll evaluate existing problems and determine if a simple repair will suffice, or if the siding’s problems require more extensive repair work or entire replacement.
Backed by an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, nearly 20 years of service, and a 15-year workmanship warranty, we will bring you siding solutions that look beautiful, wear well, and are competitively priced. Request your free estimate today!
Did you know?
- Insulated siding increases a home’s thermal efficiency, wasting less energy and lowering energy bills.
- According to the 2013 Remodeling Cost vs. Value Report published by Remodeling magazine, if you spend about $11,192 on vinyl siding, you can recoup nearly 73 percent at home sale.
- According to that same report, fiber-cement siding costs around $13,089, but you can recoup over 79 percent of the cost when you sell.